Using plants inside your home will brighten your place and will give a calming effect to you or to your loved one. This will give you a comfortable emotion and these plants will give you a touch of nature. However, there are lots of questions as to what plant should you be using.
Determining the type of the plant that you should be using inside your home will be a bit tricky, and if you are not good with it, it might give you a hard time. However, there are many plants that are extraordinarily easy to grow and your favorite plant might be in the list. With that, here is the list of some plants that is good for interior landscaping:
- Phalaenopsis Orchid. This is one of the classic orchids and has white flowers which are widely known for its sophisticated and elegant look whether in the coffee tables or side tables. This type of plant has a variety of species and it is better on a bright yet indirect touch of the sunlight.
- Wandering Jew. It has a stripe layout on its purple leaves and it is quite known because it is considered a plant for indoor or interior landscaping. This will add more color in the room and it is well suited for a direct heat of the sun. You can observe that the leaves will be more purple if it gets more light. Also, make sure that the soil is very wet.
- Jasmine. Jasmine will give off an extraordinary fragrance. It has pink or white flowers and its scent is addictive. The plant itself is a vine so it would be better if you have a place where they can spread. You can also form a shape out of these vines which is spectacular in an indoor landscape. This plant will need a filtered light and a humid environment.
- Ponderosa Lemon. The scent of a citrus fruit is refreshing and the good news is that you can grow one inside your own home. It might be hard at first but with the right amount of water, sunlight and fertilizer, you can successfully grow a lemon tree.
- African violet. Growing this flower inside your own home is quite easy. This indoor plant is easy to maintain and it will produce wonderful flowers all year round. There are lots of varieties and colors from pink to white. All you need to do is to make sure that this flower will have enough amount of filtered or indirect light.
There is a wide variety to plants that you can add to your interior design to give that natural, beautiful, and refreshing aura that everyone can enjoy. Explore, study, and just try out these plants and other beautiful flowers and see how each affects your interior design strategies and how the people around you react to each. Just remember to keep them healthy for that lasting beauty. Visit us at http://www.urban-greens.com and learn more about interior designing, tips, and helpful advices on this topic.